Experienced Attorney in Santa Fe, NM
Over 35 years experience as a New Mexico Trial Attorney:
- Admitted to bar, 1977, New Mexico
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico and US Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- Cornell University (BA)
- State University of New York (MA)
- University of New Mexico (JD, 1977)
- Processing Editor, New Mexico Law Review, 1976-1977.
- Law Clerk to Hon. Mack Easley, Supreme Court of New Mexico, 1977-1978.
- Senior Partner, Jones, Snead, Wertheim, Wentworth & Jaramillo, Santa Fe, 1978-1998-Board of directors, 1986-1991
- Legal Counsel, Desert Chorale, Santa Fe, 1991- current
- Private Practice, Santa Fe, 1998- Current
- First Judicial District and American Bar Associations
- State Bar of New Mexico
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- Rated "Very High Ability" by Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer's Directory, based on peer review ratings
- Listed in Who's Who in American Law 10th Edition
- Listed in Who's Who in American Law, the Millennium Edition
- Listed in the Millennium Edition of Who's Who in America 2000